PRODUCT SIZE: SIZE [IN CMS]: 32L × 3B × 40H,
[IN INCHES]:12.5”L × 1”B × 15.5”H
NET WEIGHT: [IN KGS] 1.5
1. Indian wall hanging has been done up with enamelling art or minakari over brass metal.
2. Decorative wall hanging is connected with Brass nails which are rust free and tarnish free.
3. Wall hanging decor has been hand painted with vibrant colours over the engravings.
4. Lacquered finish given to the wall art provides an extra shine and maintains it for a long time.
1.Ganesh Decoration has splendidly embossed minakari engravings which increases the divine effect of the wall hanging.
2.Wall Hanging is defined by borders. Outer most rim is embossed with floral design with minakari in maroon base. Second border is also engraved but provided with a yellowish tinge. The inner most border is very broad and is set on the lower side.
3.Wall Hanging has embellished corners on the upper side of the inner border with ‘Shubh’ means auspicious and ‘Labh’ means gain written on them.
4. Central portion of Indian wall hanging has a superbly hand crafted image of Lord Ganesha.
5. God Ganesha photo shows the figure of Lord Ganesha sitting on an embellished throne.
6.Throne of Lord Ganesha in the wall hanging has a circular top or chhatra. The lower portion of the throne is decorated with pedestal engraved in the design of a lotus. Upper portion of the throne is in the form of an arc with net like design etched inside it and colored green.
7.Wall Hanging shows Lord Ganesh with a big head adorned with a crown. Big head of Ganesha implies great intelligence.
8.Face of Lord Ganesha in the Ganesh wall hanging is in the form of an elephant. Lord Ganesha is known as the Elephant Ganesha removal of all obstacles.
9.Ganesh image has large ears and small mouth which propagates the philosophy of listening more and speaking less.
10.Ganesh Bhagwan has a tilak etched on his forehead in the form of trishul. Small eyes on Ganesh image denote concentration and sharp vision.
11.Brass Minakari wall hanging depicts Ganesh with two tusks. One of the tusks is broken and the other one is intact which gives the name ‘Ekdant’ to Ganesh. This implies that one should retain the good and discard the evil.
12.Trunk of Hindu God Ganesh symbolises greater flexibility and high competence.
13. Art of Ganesh shows Ganesh with four arms each holding different objects.
· Front right arm of Ganesh image is depicted with open palm in the posture of showering blessing to the world.
· Left arm on the front arm of Ganesh is shown holding a plate full of modakas [a sweet dish], which is a reward of penance or self-meditation.
· Right arm at the back portion of Lord Ganesh picture has an axe which implies cutting all cords of attachment with the world.
· Left arm of Ganesh holds a lotus with a rope symbolising attainment of your aim through honest approach.
14.God Ganesh picture shows ornaments like necklaces, waist bands, armlets are etched in great detailing and are given an orange shade. A long flower garland is also embossed and enamelled with green colour.
15.Indian wall hanging shows Lord Ganesha draped in loin cloth and stole passing over the shoulders. The clothing is depicted with acute detailing in the pleats.
16.God Ganesh image is shown with his left foot positioned on a decorated pedestal.
17.Wall Hanging depicts a mouse sitting near the foot of Lord Ganesha. Ganesh is known to ride the mouse which symbolizes that one should ride over his desires to keep them under control.
18.Prasad plate in the wall hanging is illustrated beautifully along with an engraved kalash or pot with green coloured boundary which is considered auspicious in Hindu religion.
19.Books stacked at the feet of God Ganesh picture have been defined with orange coloured meenakari and show that Lord Ganesh bestows talent and intellect on his subjects.
1. Wall Hanging can be a perfect decorative item for your home or pooja mandhir.
2. Indian wall hanging can awarded as souvenir during felicitation ceremonies.
3. God Ganesh image can be distributed as a memento during memorial service.
4. Lord Ganesh pictures can be a gift during festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali or during occasions like marriage, Gruh pravesh or house warming festival etc.
5. Wall hanging can be given away as trophy during award ceremonies.
[[P.S: Each product is unique and handcrafted piece of art, hence slight variations may occur in design. These variations, in contrast to machine made finish, are promoted to preserve the authenticity, identity and artistic appeal of each product reflecting the individuality of the artisan.]
[Unintended slight colour variation may occur between the product image and the actual product, attributing to digital photography.]