PRODUCT SIZE: SIZE [IN CMS]: 48L × 3B × 58H,
[IN INCHES]: 19”L × 1”B × 23”H
NET WEIGHT: [IN KGS] 3.3
1. Indian wall hanging is fabricated enamelling art or minakari over brass metal.
2. Decorative wall hanging is connected with Brass nails which are rust free and tarnish free.
3. Wall hanging decor has been hand painted with green and maroon colours as predominant over the engravings.
4. Lacquered finish given to the wall art provides an extra shine and maintains it for a long time.
1.Ganesh Decoration has splendidly embossed minakari engravings which increases the divine effect of the wall hanging.
2.Brass Minakari Wall Hanging is defined by borders. Outer most rim is embossed with green flowers with minakari in maroon base. Middle border is plane with minimal engravings but provided with a yellowish hue. The inner most border is richly decorated and is set on the lower side.
3.Wall Hanging has embellished corners on the upper side of the inner border like toran with ‘Shubh’ means auspicious and ‘Labh’ means profit inscribed on them.
4.Central portion of Indian wall hanging has a superbly hand crafted image of Lord Ganesha.
5.God Ganesha photo shows the figure of Lord Ganesha sitting on an embellished throne in a maroon background.
6.Throne of Lord Ganesha in the wall hanging has a semi-circular upper portion with net like design colored green. The lower seating portion of the throne is in the design of a bolster which is defined in minakari.
7.Wall Hanging shows Lord Ganesh with a big head adorned with a crown. Ganesha has an elephant head which has given him the title of elephant God. Big head of Ganesha implies great intelligence.
8.Face of Lord Ganesha in the Ganesh wall hanging is in the form of an elephant. Lord Ganesha is known as the Elephant Ganesha removal of all obstacles.
9.Ganesh image has large ears and small mouth which propagates the philosophy of listening more and speaking less.
10.Ganesh Bhagwan has a tilak etched on his forehead in the form of trishul. Small eyes on Ganesh image denote concentration and sharp vision.
11.Brass Minakari wall hanging depicts Ganesh with two tusks. One of the tusks is broken and the other one is intact which gives the name ‘Ekdant’ to Ganesh. This implies that one should retain the good and discard the evil.
12.Trunk of Hindu God Ganesh symbolises greater adaptability and high competence.
13. Art of Ganesh shows Ganesh with four arms each holding different objects.
· Front right arm of Ganesh image is depicted with open palm with Aum written on it in red, in the posture of showering blessing to the world.
· Left arm on the front arm of Ganesh is shown holding a plate full of modakas [a sweet dish], which is a reward of penance or self-meditation.
· Right arm at the back portion of Lord Ganesh picture has an axe which implies cutting all cords of attachment with the world.
· Left arm of Ganesh holds a lotus with a rope symbolising attainment of your aim through honest approach.
14.God Ganesh picture shows ornaments like necklaces, waist bands, armlets are etched in great detailing and are given an orange shade. A long flower garland is also embossed and enamelled with green colour.
15.Indian wall hanging shows Lord Ganesha draped in loin cloth and stole passing over the shoulders. The clothing is depicted with acute detailing in the pleats.
16.God Ganesh image is shown with his left foot folded and right foot positioned on a decorated cushioned pedestal.
17.Wall Hanging depicts a mouse sitting near the foot of Lord Ganesha. Ganesh is known to ride the mouse which symbolizes that one should ride over his desires to keep them under control.
18.Indian wall decor depicts a plate of modakas on the left side of the pedestal with an incense stick holder with few incense sticks inside it. On the right side of the pedestal is a kalash with a coconut on it which is a sign of auspiciousness, a plate of fruits as Prasad and a balance book inscribed with a swastika symbol and a pen. A small vessel [full of holy water] with a spoon is also depicted.
1. Wall Hanging can be a perfect decorative item for your home or pooja mandhir.
2. Indian wall hanging can awarded as souvenir during felicitation ceremonies.
3. God Ganesh image can be distributed as a memento during memorial service.
4. Lord Ganesh pictures can be a gift during festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali or during occasions like marriage, Gruh pravesh or house warming festival etc.
5. Wall hanging can be given away as trophy during award ceremonies.
[[P.S: Each product is unique and handcrafted piece of art, hence slight variations may occur in design. These variations, in contrast to machine made finish, are promoted to preserve the authenticity, identity and artistic appeal of each product reflecting the individuality of the artisan.]
[Unintended slight colour variation may occur between the product image and the actual product, attributing to digital photography.]