PRODUCT SIZE: SIZE [IN CMS]: 32L × 3B × 40H,
[IN INCHES]: 12.5”L × 1”B × 15.5”H
NET WEIGHT: [IN KGS] 1.5
1. Wall hanging Ganesha uses German silver which provides a shinning whitish tinge.
2. Metal wall hanging is given a lacquered finish to maintain the shine.
3. Decorative wall hanging is attached with German silver nails which do not get discoloured or corrode easily.
4. Copper border in the wall hanging enhances the attractiveness and prevents blackening.
1. God Ganesh photo has an ethnic look due to the traditional handicraft done on it.
2. Ganesh God picture has been defined with borders. Outer elevated border with splendidly engraved floral patterns. Lord Ganesh wall art has second plain border strip made of Copper. Innermost border of bhagwan Ganesh is carved on slightly lower height than the other borders.
3. Wall hanging has decorated corner on the upper side with ‘Shubh’ means propitious and ‘Labh’ means profit.
4. Centre of Ganesh decoration is carved image of Lord Ganesh known as the elephant God and as the remover of all the obstacles.
5.Ganesh wall hanging shows Lord Ganesh sitting on a lavishly carved throne with a lotus shaped border on the lower side and an arc shaped border on the upper side. Net like pattern is etched inside the upper arc shaped boundary.
6. Wall art denotes large head of Ganesh with a richly embellished crown. Large head denotes large intelligence.
7. Ganesh image has large ears and small mouth which indicates listening more and speaking less.
8. Ganesh Bhagwan has a tilak etched on his forehead in the form of trishul. Small eyes on Ganesh image denote concentration and sharp vision.
9. Wall hanging depicts Ganesh with two tusks. One of the tusks is broken and the other one is intact which gives the name ‘Ekdant’ to Ganesh. This implies that one should retain the good and discard the evil.
10.Trunk of Hindu God Ganesh symbolises greater flexibility and high competence.
11. Art of Ganesh shows Ganesh with four arms each holding different objects.
· Front right arm of Ganesh image is depicted with open palm in the posture of showering blessing to the world.
· Left arm on the front arm of Ganesh is shown holding a plate full of modakas [a sweet dish], which is a reward of penance or self-meditation.
· Right arm at the back portion of Lord Ganesh picture has an axe which implies cutting all cords of attachment with the world.
· Left arm of Ganesh holds a lotus with a rope symbolising attainment of your aim through honest approach.
12. Art of Ganesh shows Lord Ganesh draped in loin cloth with a stole passing over the shoulder. Pleats in the clothing are shown with extraordinary detailing.
13. Indian wall hanging depicts Lord Ganesh with beautifully carved ornaments like neckpieces, armlets and waist band. A garland can also be seen along with the jewellery.
14. Hindu deity Ganesh is shown with his left foot positioned on a decorated pedestal
15. Hindu Ganesh photo depicts a mouse sitting near the foot of Lord Ganesha. Ganesh is known to ride the mouse which symbolizes that one should ride over his desires to keep them under control.
16.Prasad plate in the wall hanging is illustrated beautifully along with an engraved kalash or pot which is considered auspicious in Hindu religion.
17.Books stacked at the feet of God Ganesh picture shows that Lord Ganesh bestows talent and intellect on his subjects.
1. Wall hanging can be a decorative item in your pooja mandir or home.
2. Wall hanging can be presented as a souvenir during felicitation ceremonies.
3. Lord Ganesh Decor is an ideal memento during memorial service.
4. Lord Ganesh pictures can be a gift during festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali or during occasions like marriage, Gruh pravesh or house warming festival etc.
5. Hindu god Ganesh photos can be disturbed as an award during award ceremonies.
[P.S: Each product is unique and handcrafted piece of art, hence slight variations may occur in design. These variations, in contrast to machine made finish, are promoted to preserve the authenticity, identity and artistic appeal of each product reflecting the individuality of the artisan.]
[Unintended slight colour variation may occur between the product image and the actual product, attributing to digital photography.]