PRODUCT SIZE: SIZE [IN CMS]: 40L × 3B × 54H,
[IN INCHES]: 16”L × 1”B × 21”H
NET WEIGHT: [IN KGS] 2.5
1. Wall hanging decor utilizes German silver and copper which gives it a shining tinge.
2. Wall art has been given a lacquered finish.
3. Bhagwan Ganesh wall hanging is joined with German silver nails which are tarnish free and rust free.
4. Wall hanging has copper border which strikingly different from the base colour of German silver.
1. Wall hanging decor has been carved in a traditional handcrafted design.
2. Ganesh image shows an Outer broad rim with floral patterns. Inner border is of copper which gives a beautiful characterization. Innermost border is on the lower side with a border.
3. Wall hanging has the sign of ‘AUM’ and ‘SWASTIK’ on the upper corners of the Ganesh image.
4. Wall hanging has engraved Ganesh picture depicted sitting on an adorned seat.
5. God Ganesh image has been shown wearing a diadem kept on his big head. Big head reflects high intellect. A halo is seen around his head.
6. Ganesh wall hanging shows has a trishul as a tilak etched on the forehead. Small eyes indicate intent vision with acute concentration.
7. Ganesh bhagwan photo shows Ganesh with large ears and small mouth indicating hearing more and speaking less.
8. Tusks of Lord Ganesha in Shree Ganesh are two but one is shown prominent while the other is broken. Hence wall hanging is also known as Ekdant or single-tusked symbolising retaining the good and discarding the evil.
9. Trunk of Lord Ganesha image in metal wall decor signifies high efficiency and greater adaptability.
10.Lord Ganesh has been engraved showing four hands, each holding a different object, signifying a different meaning:
· Right hand at foreside of Lord Ganesh on wall art is shown with an open palm with the depiction of Aum on it, offering blessings of spirituality to the world.
· Left hand of Lord Ganesh at the foreside in Ganesh picture, is shown carrying a platter of modakas [a sweet delicacy], which symbolises a reward for sadhana or spiritual meditation.
· Right hand on the backside of Lord Ganesh in Ganesh image is depicted holding an axe, which indicates severing all bonds of attachment with the world.
· Left hand on the backside of Lord Ganesh in the metal wall decor is shown carrying a rope with a lotus, indicating reaching towards the goal through ethical practices.
11.God Ganesh has been draped in loin cloth and a stole around the shoulder with details in pleating.
12.Indian wall hanging shows Ganesha with jewellery like neckpieces, wristlet, waist- band along with a long garland.
13.God Ganesh is shown sitting with his right foot on the pedestal.
14.Ganesh image is shown with a mouse sitting near the right foot. Mouse is a symbol of desires which should be kept under control.
15.Wall hanging shows separate Prasad plates one full of modakas, Lord Ganesh’s favourite delicacy and the other one full of fruits. Both indicate the fruits of success can be added through sincere hard work.
16.A book can also be seen lying near his right foot in the God Ganesh with Shubh, Labh written on it. Few flowers are seen scattered here and there.
1. God Ganesh is an ideal gift for felicitation during award ceremony.
2. Indian wall hanging can be given as a souvenir during memorial services.
3. God Ganesh can be presented as a reward during an award function.
4. Lord Ganesh can be an attractive gift during occasions like Gruh pravesh, Ganesh pooja or on festivals like Diwali, Dussehra, or Ganesh Chaturthi.
[P.S.: Each product is unique and handcrafted piece of art, hence slight variations may occur in design. These variations, in contrast to machine made finish, are promoted to preserve the authenticity, identity and artistic appeal of each product reflecting the individuality of the artisan.]
[Unintended slight colour variation may occur between the product image and the actual product, attributing to digital photography.]