PRODUCT SIZE: SIZE [IN CMS]: 40L ×3B× 54H,
[IN INCHES]: 16”L × 1”B × 21”H
NET WEIGHT: [IN KGS] 2.5
1. Decorative wall hanging utilises oxidized aluminium and copper for handcrafted designs.
2. Art of Ganesh uses lacquered finish to maintain the shine and glossiness.
3. Wall hanging decor has used German silver nails which are corrosion free and tarnish proof.
4. God Ganesh image has copper layered border which presents a beautiful contrast with the background.
1. Hindu Lord Ganesh wall hanging has embossed designing which is hand-crafted on oxidised aluminium.
2. Wall hanging decor has a broad rim with superbly etched floral design. Penultimate border is layered with Copper and the innermost border is situated on the lowest side.
3. Indian wall decor shows signs of the eternal Aum and Swastik on the upper corners of the wall hanging decor.
4. Lord Ganesh wall hanging has centrally etched picture of Ganesh shown sitting on a decorated seat.
5. Art of Ganesh depicts Ganesh wearing an embellished crown on his big head. Big head is an indication of extreme intelligence. A divine halo has also been ingeniously handcrafted around the head.
6. God Ganesh image has a trishul etched on his forehead. Small eyes on his face indicate sharpness of vision with concentration.
7. Large ears and small mouth of Lord Ganesh in wall hanging specify hearing more and speaking less.
8. Trunk of Lord Ganesha image in metal wall decor signifies high efficiency and greater adaptability
9. Tusks of Lord Ganesha in wall hanging wall hanging are two but one is shown prominent while the other is broken. Hence Shree Ganesh is also known as Ekdant or single-tusked symbolising retaining the good and discarding the evil.
10. Lord Ganesh has been engraved showing four hands, each holding a different object, signifying a different meaning:
· Right hand at foreside of Lord Ganesh on wall hanging wall art is shown with an open palm with Aum written on it, offering blessings of spirituality to the world.
· Left hand of Lord Ganesh at the foreside in Ganesh image, is shown carrying a platter of modakas [a sweet delicacy], which symbolises a reward for sadhana or spiritual meditation.
· Right hand at the back side of Lord Ganesh in Ganesh picture is depicted holding an axe, which indicates severing all bonds of attachment with the world.
· Left hand at the back side of Lord Ganesh in the Ganesh picture is shown carrying a rope with a lotus, indicating reaching towards the goal through ethical practices.
11. Ganesh in Lord Ganesh picture is shown draped in a loin cloth with remarkable detailing in the pleats. A stole is also depicted on the shoulders of God Ganesh.
12. Hindu deity Ganesh is shown embellished with splendidly engraved neckpieces, wristlets and waist- band with intricate specifications in designs along with a garland of flowers.
13. Right foot of Lord Ganesh in Indian wall hanging is placed on a small carved pedestal.
14.Lord Ganesh wall hanging decor has a mouse sitting near the right foot of the Ganesh image. Ganesha is known to ride the mouse where mouse signifies desires, thus riding a mouse indicates keeping desires under control.
15. Indian wall hanging shows separate Prasad plates one full of modakas, Lord Ganesh’s favourite delicacy and the other one full of fruits. Both indicate that your desires will come to you due to sincere hard work.
16. A book can also be seen lying near his right foot with Shubh, Labh inscribed on it in the Ganesh image, with few flowers scattered here and there.
1. Ganesh wall hanging is an ideal gift for felicitation during award ceremony.
2. Ganesh decoration can be given as a souvenir during memorial services.
3. Ganesh bhagwan images can be presented as a reward during an award function.
4. Indian wall hanging can be an attractive gift during celebrations like Gruh pravesh, Ganesh pooja, or on festivals like Diwali, Dussehra, or Ganesh chaturthi.
[P.S: Each product is unique and handcrafted piece of art, hence slight variations may occur in design. These variations, in contrast to machine made finish, are promoted to preserve the authenticity, identity and artistic appeal of each product reflecting the individuality of the artisan.]
[Unintended slight colour variation may occur between the product image and the actual product, attributing to digital photography.]